Bergamot + Oud
Bergamot + Oud
An enticing blend of the rare Oud resin from the Southeast Asian Agar tree and the fragrant Bergamot fruit from the Mediterranean tropics.
- organic soy & coconut wax blend
- custom fragrance blend
- organic cotton wick
- 85+ hour burn time
- reusable matte black tumbler
- hand poured in the USA - 11 oz
Candle Care + Tips
Candle Care + Tips
Your First Burn
- The first time you burn your candle is very important. You want to make sure the melted pool of wax fills the entire top layer before you extinguish the flame. If you don't do this, you will begin to tunnel your candle and that's a big no no in the candle world.
- More on tunneling on our Candle Care + Tips page and our How to Fix & Prevent Candle Tunneling blog!
- For all of your following burns, continue to let the melted wax fill the entire top layer before extinguishing the flame. This will prevent your candle from tunneling and will allow you to maximally enjoy your candle until the last flicker.
- Also, for safety reasons, please don't burn your candle for longer than 3 hours at a time!
Trimming your Wicks
- It's very important to trim your wick to about 1/4" before each burn. If you leave your wick untrimmed and/or longer than 1/4", your candle will burn hotter than normal, causing it to burn through faster, leaving you with less time to enjoy your candle, and that would be a huge bummer.
Turn your Candle into a Cocktail Glass
All of our 11 oz candles are hand poured into matte black cocktail glasses. Here's how you can turn them from candle into your next favorite cocktail glass:
- Place your candle in the freezer overnight.
- Run hot tap water over the wax to loosen it.
- Remove the wax with a wooden or plastic utensil.
- Remove the wick tab from the base of the glass, if it didn't already come out with the wax. If you're having trouble removing the wick tab, try filling the glass with warm water, letting it soak, and then try removing it.
- Thorougly clean out the glass with soap & warm water.
- Craft your drink of choice and enjoy!
We process your orders ASAP Monday through Friday (and some Saturdays).
You can expect your order to be processed & shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email once we've shipped your order.
Shipping options & timeline will show at checkout based on where you're shipping your order.
When purchasing during a sale or holiday, please allow 2 extra business days for processing - we're still a small team, but we work super hard :)
We make returns super easy at Thomas Brothers.
We totally understand you're about to buy one of our candles that you may have never smelled before.
Because of that, we have a 100% LOVE IT guarantee. If for any reason you're not in love with your order, we'll make it right with you. Exchange your order or simply return it for your money back - your choice! :)
Reach out to our customer care team at email@example.com with your order number, details of your exchange/refund, and we'll get the process started!
Learn more about our full refund policy here.
Clean. High Quality. Hand-Crafted.
We wanted to craft the highest quality candle possible. Made entirely of organic ingredients from our unique soy & coconut wax blend, to our custom fragrances, to our pure-cotton wick, we think we created your new favorite candle. Oh, and it's all hand-crafted here in the USA too.