What's the safest & best way to burn my candles?
Great Question! We have a few answers for you:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Make sure to keep it in eyesight at all times.
- Each time you light your candle, make sure the melted wax fills the entire top layer before extinguishing your candle. If you don't do this, it will cause your candle to Tunnel, burning your wax unevenly and you won't get the maximum enjoyment out of your candle this way!
- Never leave a candle burning for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Never light a candle near anything that could catch on fire (fabric, bedding, paper, books, etc)
- Make sure to extinguish the flame if it becomes too big, high, and/or flickers repeatedly. After extinguishing the flame, trim the wick down to about 1/4" before relighting.
- Make sure to gently blow out your candle if you've created a large wax pool.
Do you use clean ingredients for your candles?
100% yes. We strived to create the highest quality, cleanest candle on the market and we believe we did that. All of our candles are non-toxic throughout each ingredient and made with organic wax, fragrances, and cotton-core wicks.
How strong are your candles?
We spent a lot of time experimenting with our candle formulas & fragrance-to-wax ratios to ensure the throw balance (how strong the scent of the candle is when burning) is just perfectly right. You'll definitely be able to smell your candle, but it wont' be overpowering.
My candle is starting to get a little smokey. How do I prevent this?
Trim your wick! This is the main reason your candles can get smokey. We recommend always keeping your wicks to about 1/4" and trimming your wick after each burn.